When a piece of a tooth’s chewing surface breaks off, often around a filling, it is known as a fractured cusp. It rarely damages the pulp, and usually doesn’t cause much pain. But it is best that you get a crown placed over the damaged tooth to protect it to prevent problems in the future. Visit our dental center to get a crown for your damaged tooth.

Fractured cusp July 31, 2014