Taking care of your teeth is simple until suddenly you have constant sneezing or a blocked nose. Coughing, wheezing or sniffing- all these make oral hygiene very difficult.
Here are some quick care tips during a cold or flu bout:
1. Hydrate yourself – drink plenty of water.
2. Watch your sugar intake. Use sugar-free cough drops.
3. Use a mouthwash to reduce bacteria in the mouth and to feel fresh.
4. Brush and floss your teeth even if you don’t feel like.
5. Change your toothbrush once the cold is gone because it may harbor harmful bacteria.
August 12, 2019